Dublin Theatre Festival has been a major cultural and civic event in the city’s calendar since 1957 and this year over 45,000 people will enjoy events in our rich and diverse programme. Our vision is to make Dublin a better place in which to live, work and visit and we aim to create a festival that engages the imagination of the public, nurturing a sense of connection and community within our city.
A vibrant arts and cultural life is essential in creating a healthy economy and sponsorship of Dublin Theatre Festival can generate really unique and exciting opportunities for your business, including:
- Corporate networking and client entertainment – hosting events during Dublin Theatre Festival provides your business with effective and memorable networking opportunities, perfect for nurturing relationships with new and existing clients and customers
- Branding and PR - we can provide high visibility branding, advertising and PR opportunities across a range of promotional literature, via our web and our busy social media
- Staff engagement – our programme opens up new and innovative ways for businesses to engage with and motivate staff
- Positive public image – through direct association with a not-for-profit charity which plays a vital role in the development and promotion of exciting new work by local and international artists
- Goodwill – amongst our many corporate partners, government agency contacts and high net worth supporters
"We are ambitious to develop and grow the festival each year, firm in the belief that arts and culture are vital to Dublin’s social and economic wellbeing. We are very grateful for the support of all our funding partners, sponsors and supporters who work with us to achieve this shared vision."
Declan Collier, Dublin Theatre Festival Council Member
Please email our Development Office if you would like further information on sponsorship packages for 2017 and 2018 – firstname.lastname@example.org.